ACMA Technical Training: empowering competences to enhance productivity
ACMA training service: empowering our customers’ technical competences to enhance productivity. Available worldwide, our trainings range from classroom lessons to practical on machine site sessions. Discover ACMA technical training to boost your business.
3 different levels to satisfy your specific needs
Today, ACMA offers three different levels of trainings:
T1: Basic Training for operators and maintenance technicians
T2: Advanced Training for maintenance technicians
T3: Tailored Training for maintenance technicians (tailored on specific customers’ needs)
Main features of each training are:
- T1 Basic Training: from standard maintenance to troubleshooting. A total of 16 hours training, between on site and classroom training. Suggested to improve operators or maintenance technicians’ skills on a specific technology.
- T2 Advanced Training: from scheduled procedures to detailed troubleshooting. A total of 5 days training, between on site and classroom training. Suggested to improve knowledge on machine maintenance, related to quality and efficiency.
- T3 Tailored Training: from scheduled procedures to detailed troubleshooting. Training structure based on the specific customer’s needs. The training focuses on detailed sessions on specific machine areas required by customers.
Trainings are held by senior ACMA experts with deep knowledge of the machine model. The worldwide flexibility of our training services is guaranteed by:
- Training at Customer site
- Training at ACMA HQ
- English language and translation service
Key benefits of the service are productivity optimization and assistance costs reduction.
Thanks to ACMA Technical Training, operators will be able to:
- Understand and solve machine-specific problems
- Plan correct maintenance operations
- Prevent and manage machine downtimes
- Obtain a Certification
Let's discover ACMA Technical Training.CONTACT OUR EXPERTS